Tuesday, March 22

Welcome Minions!

Greetings! Welcome to my new blog!

By coming to this blog you've already made an excellent life decision. The decision to spend your time reading crap posted by someone who doesn't really have any qualifications in anything, except shit talking. Which is why I made this blog. To talk shit on a bigger scale. Extensive verbal diarrhoea. Extensive, ongoing, incurable verbal diarrhoea.


I guess introductions are in order,

I am Liridon Sulejmani. Formerly known as Liridon Sulejmani.
Student, baker and candlestick maker.
I was named after a famous ship that sunk in an ocean not too far from here. Okay, I lied. I'm already talking shit and it's only the second paragraph. At the present moment I am 19 years old. That means, 19 years ago, I, like all of you, made it from my dad's ball sack into my mum's hoo-ha and became a foetus that then squeezed out of her hoo-ha and evolved 19 years to be the four-eyed, ravishingly handsome young man I am today.

This is a long introduction. That's all you really need to know at the moment. You'll learn more about me as I make new posts. I don't want this blog to be about one topic. That's just boring. So, I'll talk about what ever the hell I feel like at the time. About anything and everything!

Special mentions go out to my lovely older sister, Juliet, and my indescribably beautiful girlfriend, Ariana. They influenced me to start this and so thanks guys!

Lastly, I apologise in advance for my foul language and inappropriateness. I'm a vulgarian, so try not to get too offended. So yes, I'm sorry.

SO! TIME TO NAKED AND HAVE A GOOD OLD TIME!

Peace, love and prosperity to you all! I know you'll need it ;)

Ciao!

P.s. Don't tease my background. It's cute.

4 comments:

  1. LMAO! love it already! BAckground fkn awesome!! keep them coming i say!

    http://thejulietreport.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE!!! You are the boy version of me!!! Love the ball sack comment! My daughter said "I like that pink bunny! She has stretchy legs and she looks nice!"

    http://jensspaghettiblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha Thanks Jenna! I thought the background was pretty badass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my 4 year old LOVED it! Hahaha! I don't know if that makes it bad ass or not!?

    ReplyDelete