Wednesday, March 23

Tupac Shakur had a gift!

Tupac Shakur has been said to be the greatest rapper to ever lived. He was very much gifted, and I found some evidence to prove that! This guy has some major skills! Check it out!


Yeah, look at how perfectly he wrapped that gift. When asked to comment on it, Mr. Shakur replied with "yo, it's just like clockwork, yo. I can wrap a gift with both hands tied behind my back".

So there it is.
Tupac Shakur really is the greatest wrapper of all time.
If he hadn't died, I reckon Santa would hire him in a heartbeat.

That is all for tonight.
Goodnight, and good luck.

P.s. Please excuse my shitty image editing skills. Cbf factor was at an all time high.

3 comments:

  1. Where are you!?! More posts! Now now!

    http://jensspaghettiblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Jenna! I've been on hiatus for a while hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's ok! I asked Juliet if there had been a stabbing incident... But I saw you on her mini movie so I'm not worried anymore!!! hahahaha :) Get your ass back soon!

    xoxox

    http://jensspaghettiblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete