Sunday, May 1

Duck, duck.. loosey goosey!

So, I've been missing in action for a while. So much has happened (not really).
I've had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, oh yes! I broke up with my girlfriend! Which means I have so much spare time on my hands, it's amazing! I can keep writing kick ass blogs for all the people out there that aren't even going to read it! But they will one day.

First! If there's one song that will make you feel amazing after a break up.. it's definately this.
The song is by Bobby Darin, it's been done by so many others including Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennett. It makes you realise that whole "what comes around goes around" and while you were the sad panda, the other person will get what's coming to them eventually and by then you'll be happy and you can kick back and laugh at their misfortune. This is kind of mean, but I don't really care hahaha it's the truth and sometimes the truth hurts. I'm not going to post the lyrics, it's better if you listen to it and think "Shit, this is pretty kickass". It really does make you feel better about everything.


Not much else has been happening in my life. I don't even know why I'm talking about my life. I'll just end it here. If I think of anything really cool, I'll make another post!

Shout out to Jen! For reminding me that I had this blog and kinda making me write another. (Sorry if it's not that funny.. it'll get there soon).

Adios Amigos!

3 comments:

  1. Ahahahaha!!! I was like reading reading... girlfriend...awww. reading reading... bobby darin... old school- I dig that... reading reading... JEN!!! YES!!! Totally my favourite subject!
    Glad you're back! Hope you're doing ok! :)

    Jen xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete